Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lethal's Stalking Cobalt Aventure

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lethality

Lethality

Lethal's Stalking Cobalt Aventure Empty
PostSubject: Lethal's Stalking Cobalt Aventure   Lethal's Stalking Cobalt Aventure Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2013, 7:56 pm

Hellow y'all fols and welcome to my first post.

Hope you've already known that I'm lvl up miners. Two to be more precise. Imma stock up all my ores to get 100 as fastest as possible. For now, I'm able to mine the following ores : iron, copper, bronze, cobalt and manganese. Don't hesitate to ask me if you need those ores in small quantitites Very Happy As for bigger quantities (im talking about 1k+), there's always a guild price we can get aggreed on Wink. So imma try to repost my levels as I'm getting closer to 100 :3 and the game.
Back to top Go down
Jareli

Jareli

PostSubject: Re: Lethal's Stalking Cobalt Aventure   Lethal's Stalking Cobalt Aventure Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2013, 8:30 pm

Sounds good lethi, good luck with your mining.
Back to top Go down
Lethality

Lethality

PostSubject: Re: Lethal's Stalking Cobalt Aventure   Lethal's Stalking Cobalt Aventure Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 1:56 am

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chamomille
Admin
Chamomille

PostSubject: Re: Lethal's Stalking Cobalt Aventure   Lethal's Stalking Cobalt Aventure Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2013, 11:48 am

GL on mining <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lethal's Stalking Cobalt Aventure   Lethal's Stalking Cobalt Aventure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lethal's Stalking Cobalt Aventure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Together :: Professions :: Leveling Professions (1-99)-
Jump to: